Monday, November 23, 2015

What Are the Many Benefits of Integrating CMMI for Small Business?


Dear Jeff, I created this company out of nothing three years ago, grew it to 15 people so far, and it’s my baby. I have put everything I have into it, hired the best agile developers, trained them myself, and have the best small team in the business. We want a Maturity Level 3 rating, for bidding purposes, but what are some of the other benefits of CMMI for a small business like us? ~ Tom B. Dear Tom, That’s terrific that you have built a company to be proud of. Clearly you’ve put a lot of time and effort into reaching that goal in such a short time. And it reflects well on you that you are interested in the benefits of CMMI for a small business like yours, beyond the possibility of bidding new business – it can certainly be more than that.
http://bit.ly/1NbkNds