• Are you a sales professional who enjoys researching and prospecting to uncover new clients?
• Do you take pride in your ability to make connections with people, enroll their commitment and buy-in to provide solutions that drive results?
• Do you enjoy a fast-paced, results oriented, team environment requiring multi-tasking and attention to detail?
If you can, then we have the position for you!
We are Broadsword Solutions Corporation and we are an industry leader in helping engineering and software organizations do what they do, better! We use the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and our AgileCMMI methodology to guide our clients through a unique incremental and iterative process that improves productivity, eliminates chaos, and reduces risk. We are a trusted partner to leaders of engineering and technology organizations in the federal government, aerospace and automotive industries. We are dedicated to applying our advice, solutions and tools to help our clients along the path to greatness. Check us out at broadswordsolutions.com.
We have a position to join our team as a Sales Associate. You will be researching and prospecting new clients who are not yet familiar with Broadsword.
The successful Sales Associate will achieve the following:
• Network with existing contacts and attend industry conferences to identify potential new clients
• Research companies in the federal government, aerospace and automotive, and manufacturing industries
• Prospect companies unfamiliar with Broadsword, CMMI, and AgileCMMI
• Sell new client special solution offerings
• Work with entire sales team to successfully bring on new clients
Successful candidates will bring the following:
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience
• Background in technology, engineering or process systems
• Ability to comfortably communicate and interact with executive level leaders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Detail oriented
Here is what you can expect in return as a Sales Associate:
• Competitive base salary plus commission
• Opportunity to work for a successful, rapidly growing, family oriented company
• Benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with matching and paid vacation and holidays
If you are ready for the challenge and reward of our position, please submit your resume to
Broadsword Solutions Corporation has engaged ADVISA Hiring to identify the top candidates for this position. Per their request, please direct all communications about this position to the address above. As we will be communicating with you through this and other advisausa.com and advisahiring.com e-mail addresses, please be sure to take the necessary steps, such as adding this address to your address book, to avoid having correspondence caught in your e-mail filters.